My useage has not updated since June 11, 2014.

6th Start KathyJoe 6th Start KathyJoe Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
My useage on the Overdrive Pro hot spot for my account is not updating. The last time it registered was on June 11. I have used it everday since then. I do not want to get shocked when it updates, since this is my first month.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Kathy Joe‌ - Sorry to hear you are having issues. I have escalated your issue to our development team for further investigation.
  •  6th Start KathyJoe 6th Start KathyJoe Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Taylor: Thanks for getting back to me and thanks for your help. Will you contact me when this issue has been resolved? I am still concerned that my useage is going up and I don't know how much I've used.

@Kathy Joe‌ - I will message you as soon as I receive a response back regarding your issue. I should have more info later today or early tomorrow depending on when our development team gets back to me.
    Thank you, Taylor. I look forward to hearing back from you.
    I still have not heard anything and my usage info has not changed. I want to use my hotspot! Can someone please help me get this straightened out? "Development Team" has not responded either. It has been two days. Thank You
  • William KuchWilliam Kuch Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. My usage has not updated since June 10th and I am using the hotspot. Please fix this. I am not responsible for going over the 500mb limit because I have no idea where I'm at.
    @Kathy Joe‌ - Our development team is still looking into the issue, I will contact you as soon as I have more information.

@William Kuch‌ - I have also escalated your data reporting issue to our development team.
  • daoo powdaoo pow Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    both of my phones usage have no updated since June 10th as well.
    William Kuch:

My problem still has not been fixed, despite my daily inquiries. I see that this post has been marked as "answered" and IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. Hang in there with me. Maybe between the two of us we can get someone to work on this, because I am seriously beginning to doubt that there is a "Development Team" It has been more than 48 hours since I got any acceptable answer, other than an email from Taylor or an email from another Customer Service rep. saying that they have not heard from the "Development Team."

My next correspondence will be to Corporate.
    Thanks for responding Taylor; I am becoming impatient, though.
    @Kathy Joe‌ - I realize you are waiting for an answer, I will let you know as soon as I receive a response from our dev team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kathy Joe I remember having this issue at one point, it just took the twitter people to refresh my account and I was good to go.
    Answering No to " Did this answer your ?" only because issue is not resolved, not because you did not respond to my question, Taylor. I know your just the middleman and my frustration is not directed at you.

I also see that others are experiencing the same problem and not just me. Wondering if, by chance, we use the same email client. Is that something you can see? Maybe something the Development Team could look into.
    Hello Ali! I don't use Twitter, but I don't know if that's an issue or not. Can you tell mehow they "refreshed" it. Maybe the "Development Team" should be told about this . If Taylor is reading this, perhaps he can inform them about your case and they can refer back to it.

Thanks for the input....any info is much appreciated!
  • R_CR_C Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My new Overdrive device has not shown any usage since June 10th as well. Given all of the comments on this it appears there may be something amiss on the server side.

@Taylor - can you arrange for these "account refreshes" that Ali mentioned above?

- Randy -
    Thanks for your input RC. Looks like more Overdrive Users are finding this post and contributing. Hope Taylor sees your request.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    If Taylor says its been worked on, I trust his word. Tech issues are tricky to resolve. If you are charged for overage Taylor can probably fix that for you also, that's been my experience since the beginning here at FP. Give it time.
  • R_CR_C Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Good Morning.

There seems to be some improvement on this issue, although it still isn't quite right. My usage this morning showed 11 MB, up from 2 on June 10. However, no records were shown.

I was able to see the records by clicking the plan dates (in my case, June 04 - July 07). This opened a search box. To see the plan usage records you have to select the plan period in the first box and then Plan Usage in the Source box. Clicking 'All' doesn't return any records.

So it seems that something is still a bit glitched in the back end database but there is now a way to get more information.

Hope this helps all of you experiencing this issue.

- R_C -
    Update: Last evening my usage meter moved from 5 mb's to75 mb's. Now however, my usage details have been removed. Makes me think that Ali's suggestion has been passed on and my account was "refreshed". I will continue checking the usage as I use the hot spot today to see if it is being updated and report back before this discussion is closed out.
  • Jim  ChiangJim Chiang Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been having issues with my usage details as well. First it stopped on June 10th, and now there's no usage detail listing at all. I have 3 more days until the end of my monthly cycle, and I should be pretty close to the 5GB mark, but
    the usage page says I still have 2.10 GB left. There's no way that's accurate. I know the techs are working on the problem by reading the previous posts, but I just wanted to write my own post as a matter of record in case I go over my limit through no fault of my own.
    Hey everyone, we are investigating the issue. Thank you for your patience as we try to resolve this for you.
    Thanks,Taylor. Looks like the "Dev. Tm" is finally on this.
    Update 2: Usage meter updated again from 75 to 80 mb, s but still no usage details, but it's only been 1hour since I used hotspot. Patiently waiting, Taylor ;)
    RC: Thanks! I found my usage details using your directions! Still 3 days behind on info though (not 3 hours, like it says it could be).....my data only shows thru the June 17th. I have used 18, 19, and 20 and those details do not show.

• Thanh LuuThanh Luu Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have this problem but for my iPhone 5.
This discussion has been closed.