**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cant update billing

Tina ThomasTina Thomas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
When I try to update my credit card info it will not save. Trying to reactivate service.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

When I try to update my credit card info it will not save. Trying to reactivate service.

Hello,

I have fixed your account, please let me know if it works on your end now!
  • chrissoleschrissoles Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have cancelled my Paypal account due to a security issue when I try to change my bill info from Paypal to my credit card it will not let
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

I have cancelled my Paypal account due to a security issue when I try to change my bill info from Paypal to my credit card it will not let

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

You will need to close all the browsers previously used on your computer. After that please follow the below steps.

1) Clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser.
    2) Try to --- through a different device (Computer, tablet or phone)
    3) Try to use an incognito tab by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating in the browser.