**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

porting in a number

Nathan ClineNathan Cline Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
my old account with previous carrier quit working early today (15 hours ago) but it isn't on my account. since I started the porting process about 5 days ago /i was ready to give up and move to tmobile. I ordered a sim and it came in today 2 hours after my number quit working. I am concerned about loosing the number I have had for almost 20 years. how long should it take for the process to go through? the old carrier seems to indicate that as far as they can tell it went through on their end. thanks, nathan

Answers

• Nathan ClineNathan Cline Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    it keeps telling me that in have answers but there is nothing here.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    It's a bug in the new forum setup.
    Well I finally got the port today nearly a week after the initial attempt and I can make outgoing calls but incoming is not ringing the phone at all. Is there some time before that starts working as it should?
    Well the porting finally went through this morning about 10:00 but I can't receive any calls to that number. It just doesn't ring at all.
    Is this normal for some period of time?