**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"This email id is already in use Please Login in first and try again to active the new device."

Jeff (fudgetivo) JohnsonJeff (fudgetivo) Johnson Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I tried searching through the forums, the only things I could find to fix this problem is for an Admin to do something to my account. Is there a way for me to fix it myself? I have called 800-491-5676 but it tells me the office is closed today and to call back. Help!!!
I have an account and have activated my SIM and now I just sit and wait for Freedompop ...

Answers

• Jeff (fudgetivo) JohnsonJeff (fudgetivo) Johnson Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    It even says that it is answered and I still can't see any answers. Hmm, strange...
    I keep getting a popup that says it has been answered but I can't find the answer to read. What am I missing?
    So, I guess it's just me out here talking to myself? Nice :-)
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    As far as the pop-up is concerned, it's an irritating bug in the new forum setup.
  • greyestskiesgreyestskies Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited May 2017 #6
    Jeff, You're not alone. Got my SIM card, dowloaded the FreedomPop app and it keeps prompting me to activate the device. I try and login and there's nothing there to activate it. I call the same number you posted and it just repeats the same message over and over although it tells you to hold for a service agent to help with activation. I was on hold over an hour. Pressing any option tells me the office is closed and to call back during business hours even though I'm calling during business hours.
    Post edited by greyestskies on
  • Brayden GuyBrayden Guy Posts: 67FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @greyestskies Well hopefully it will all get fixed
    Brayden Guy