**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Downgrade Account

Mary FernandezMary Fernandez Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I request that my account, both voice and data, with phone number 5107751228 be downgraded to the free service immediately. I have emailed numerous times and complied with Freedompop's request to update billing information. Each time I have been rerouted to different email customer service representatives. Kindly downgrade the service as requested.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I request that my account, both voice and data, with phone number 5107751228 be downgraded to the free service immediately. I have emailed numerous times and complied with Freedompop's request to update billing information. Each time I have been rerouted to different email customer service representatives. Kindly downgrade the service as requested.

Hello,

I took a look at your and was able to see that you are on the free plan.
  • Rahul freeRahul free Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi please downgrade my account with phone number 2489235756 to the free plan. I however do want the premium voice services. It keeps asking me to contact support. I followed the following procedure.

Downgrade to Free Data/Voice Plan (not applicable if subscribed to Annual Unlimited Voice Plan)
    - Select 'Plans' under 'My Account' which will display your current plan.
    - Select Details and Plan Management, (a detailed explanation of your current data plan is displayed)
    - Select the link at the bottom which allows you to downgrade to the Free plan.

Please also check if you have any additional services active and any you do not want you can deactivate them by following the steps below.

Service Deactivation
    - Select 'Services' under 'My Account' which will display your service.
    - Select 'View Details' (a detailed explanation of your service is displayed)
    - Select the link at the bottom right which allows you to remove the service from the account.
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin

Hi please downgrade my account with phone number 2489235756 to the free plan. I however do want the premium voice services. It keeps asking me to contact support. I followed the following procedure.

Downgrade to Free Data/Voice Plan (not applicable if subscribed to Annual Unlimited Voice Plan)
    - Select 'Plans' under 'My Account' which will display your current plan.
    - Select Details and Plan Management, (a detailed explanation of your current data plan is displayed)
    - Select the link at the bottom which allows you to downgrade to the Free plan.

Please also check if you have any additional services active and any you do not want you can deactivate them by following the steps below.

Service Deactivation
    - Select 'Services' under 'My Account' which will display your service.
    - Select 'View Details' (a detailed explanation of your service is displayed)
    - Select the link at the bottom right which allows you to remove the service from the account.

Hey there,

After checking your account associated with the phone number you provided us with. We see that you have been assisted with the downgrade request. We also see that Premium voice is still active as you requested.

Thank You!
This discussion has been closed.