**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

billing error on upgrade plan

mel342mel342 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I receive: We've experienced a problem changing your Data Plan due to a billing error. Please update your payment method on the Billing Settings page, and try again.

when trying to upgrade my plan (since I ran out of data). I have tried three different payment methods including paypal. Can you resolve this issue so that I can use my phone again?

Please let me know if/when I can upgrade my plan

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    mel342 said:

Hello,

I receive: We've experienced a problem changing your Data Plan due to a billing error. Please update your payment method on the Billing Settings page, and try again.

when trying to upgrade my plan (since I ran out of data). I have tried three different payment methods including paypal. Can you resolve this issue so that I can use my phone again?

Please let me know if/when I can upgrade my plan

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I noticed that there was an upgrade of plan on one of your accounts, can you please confirm if this has been resolved.