**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Status code 300 though I have full data and positive balance

Arvind VenkatArvind Venkat Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I have been struggling with status code 300 error on my account for 2 months now. I thought I had used up my data so waited a month. The status did not change. Then I added positive balance on my account, waited till end of cycle, again no change. I dont understand what else I need to do.

Can you please help reactivate my account?
email: [email protected]

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,850FreedomPop Newbie admin
    We are sorry for the suspension, it seems the overage last time kept it that way the last cycle but we have updated the system and reactivated the account.

We recommend to synchronize the account data. For Android: Go to Menu on the app and scroll down until you find the option that reads "Sync Account".
    For iOS: Click on the icon in the upper left hand corner.Scroll all the way to the bottom of settings and click log out. Close the app by double tapping home screen button and swiping app off of the multitask screen so it closes.Re-open FP talk and text app. Login in with proper account information