**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My MIFI 5580 cannot connect to internet

LepingLeping Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I just received my mifi 5580 today. I update its profile and PRL according to the guide. However, I cannot connect to the internet. When I tried to connect to the freedompop.com, it redirected me to an activation page, which said "if you've reached this page, we've got information to share with you related to you account. ....."

Please help!

Comments

• John StandleyJohn Standley Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same
  • supermarcosupermarco Posts: 26FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. Any fix?
  • Andrew2014Andrew2014 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having this problem too. I filed a support request but the ticket was marked as solved without telling me anything other than to reboot the device (which didn't do anything).
  • limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

I'm having this problem too. I filed a support request but the ticket was marked as solved without telling me anything other than to reboot the device (which didn't do anything).

FP's ticket system automatically marks tickets as 'solved' when support make a response - however, the ticket will be marked as active again, as soon you respond to the ticket (either through the ticket login, or by replying to the email). Go ahead & respond to the ticket stating that the issue is still unresolved - I've found that it typically takes a few exchanges before issues are clearly identified & a solution (if there is one) is determined.