**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Plans Questions

Tobias SinclairTobias Sinclair Posts: 31FreedomPop Newbie
If I subscribe to the Freedompop Phone Premier for $10.99 per month I will be able to get support on my basic plan. But the basic plan I understand will end after one month and automatically change to the $7.99 plan. Can I keep the basic plan and the phone premier plan or will I end up paying $7.99 plus $10.99?

If I have the phone premier plan can I ask to subscribe to the annual plan for $79.99 Unlimited text phone and 1G data? Will Freedompop offer the annual plan (that I currently have on 3 other phones).

If the Annual plan is no longer offered can someone please confirm? Has it been replaced by the family plan of $34.99 of 4 shared gigabytes? Does the family plan offer support? Can all 4g be used up by one member leaving the other 3 without data until topped off?

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• kattykatty Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a Premium 2gb plan for my internet revive at home, how much i m going to be charge in total?