**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting Support

18910111214»

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    Hello @JJM I will PM you to further assist you with your current billing issues. I apologize for the lack of support you have experienced thus far.
  • RMHaleRMHale Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    My Samsung Galaxy S3 has s delay getting a 'data connection', my phone hesitates before getting a data connection only by a few seconds if I had to guess and it seems to be whenever I am out of range of wifi... I have already updated my prl and profile... What can I do?
    ______
    A true friend is one who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re half-cracked.
  • Ron LTE VOICE SIMRon LTE VOICE SIM Posts: 261FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    @RMHale That's not abnormal. It usually takes a few seconds for a device to 'switch' over from Wi-Fi to cell data. I have to disable WiFi when I am needing a stable connection when driving through towns now since there is the Xfinity WiFi coverage throughout so many places. The slight delay between cell and WiFi data will cause issues with things like streaming music, mapping and even just checking Facebook or Twitter.

If it is actually having trouble holding a data connection, that's a different story, but the behavior you are explaining is completely normal and will be the same across any major carrier as well. It's the phone 'switching' that causes it.
  • RMHaleRMHale Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Thanks Ron... It did clear up and hasn't happened again!
    ______
    A true friend is one who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re half-cracked.
  • ellenm1ellenm1 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    To Admin: I have been unable to register my iPhone 4. It does appear as though it is registered while on wifi, but when I disable wifi, the message says "unregistered." The phone shows "Sprint ..." In the upper left. I read through the comments on the forum, tried all the suggestions, but no luck. Can an admin contact me and help me work through this? Thank you.
  • andrewpmandrewpm Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    My account was billed twice for last month ($7.99 on 9/18/2015 and 9/25/2015). Can someone please research and hopefully issue credit our apply it towards this month?
  • Elizabeth  Simper Elizabeth Simper Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am trying by multiple routes to have my phone serviced during the 90 day warranty. I am not getting anywhere, today by emailing the [email protected], I recieved a automated error message that "Technical details of temporary failure:
    The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect." I am frustrated that the phone has a hardware problem and I cannot get the warranty.
  • James MagnantJames Magnant Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Phone quits texting and using cell service when data falls below 100 MB. Data now at 137 MB but nothing works. Why?

Please fix - acct 83269943OO (last 2 #'s changed to avoid scraping).
  • Conrad TillmanConrad Tillman Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have 6 GB accumulated on a FreedomSpot Photon rollover account, and have been trying since 10/30/15 to get that transferred to my new Mingle rollover account. There's a service ticket on it [Incident: 151030-001621]‏ but not much action.

Help?
18910111214»
This discussion has been closed.