**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting Support

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th ) aka Chard Syes‌ What I meant was if we had more access to a users account like the MSL code or helping with billing issues or issuing RMAs, that would be nice. But right now we do not have access because obviously we don't work for FP but it would be nice to be able to help others out on days where nobody else is there like on weekends. Sadly, this might not be able to happen.
  • Jason BeckJason Beck Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been waiting on hold for 20+ minutes. How do I get support through the phone?
  • Stephanie WilsonStephanie Wilson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jason Beck@Mike - hi guys, and thanks for responding. I thought i"d had it handled today but didn't. Had been trying to determine the status of my phone. I called cs and the guy was very nice. Did a great job. He contacted the shipping dept and asked them to verify that my phone truly was shipped and to get me the tracking number. He said they did have it listed as having been picked up by FedEx but getting the tracking no would take a few hours, so he said he'd email it when the dept called him back with it. That was 12 hours ago. I'm guessing they never called him back or someone got busy, it happens. I worked at a call center once and know exactly what it can be like. Just need that tracking number - really want proof it's been shipped to show my supervisor tomorrow. Also, i ordered the fast shipping, website had status of shipped Tuesday. With 1 to 2 day shipping it should arrive tomorrow. So how is it the tracking number not up or the billing cycle not started? Can anyone please get me that number? Am very concerned i'll get fired tomorrow if i can't get it.
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    @Stephanie Wilson‌ Ohhh, how i hope it arrives ASAP. Especially since I myself also paid for the 1-2 day shipping. I tend to always include an extra day when i have to pick it up from my local post office as delivery of packages to apartments in buildings in a populated city can sometimes be like an offshoot of what I intended or was hoping for.

If things are that dire with your boss. there has to be other options to explore. maybe getting a Google Voice # that is attached to your Gmail? if you are connected to the internet (either at home, or library, or neighbors place) you can send and recieve Texts from the Google Voice page in real time. and as well as place and receive phone calls to the computer/laptop/tablet you are using. The person on the other end would not necessarily know you are not on a cell/personal phone. It's FREE and you can put the app on your FreedomPop phone once it arrives for continued use.

Just an idea?
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Ali said:

@Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th ) aka Chard Syes‌ What I meant was if we had more access to a users account like the MSL code or helping with billing issues or issuing RMAs, that would be nice. But right now we do not have access because obviously we don't work for FP but it would be nice to be able to help others out on days where nobody else is there like on weekends. Sadly, this might not be able to happen.

We need one of the pro's to approve post when the admin are off, I do not see new post like we have done in the pass and if we cannot see new post as pro's, we cannot help them also. I have see very little new post right now.
    Email: [email protected]
    itbrian[email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Joseph TornambeJoseph Tornambe Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Can anyone help me with a voicemail issue? I just purchased a Samsung Victory 4G LTE and ported my old Verizon phone number over to FreedomPop. The Voicemail will not open. It says "general error" "Check Voicemail Entitlement." I did email FreedomPop Support and they told me to reinstall/refresh GooglePlay (which I did) but I still receive the same error.
    Any help would be great.
  • Iolaire McFaddenIolaire McFadden Posts: 119FreedomPop Newbie

We need one of the pro's to approve post when the admin are off

I wonder if they would be willing to do that. I've had various posts of mine non approved on potentially controversial issues such as are the iPhones refurbished or just used phones.
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭

Weirdly enough, that's what i did! When it didn't come last night, i got a GV number. used house WiFi to set up on old phone, and am back in business! Have it up at home now - am off probation and back on call! Will probably show up in performance review, but not concerned.
    If wifi were everywhere and fries had no calories i'd be queen of the world today. :D

Weirdly enough indeed. Great minds... i tell ya!

Glad things are working out and we can go back to concentrating on whats important. waiting for our phones to arrive. patiently waiting of course.. =)
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • Ryan Ryan Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Mike -Thank you @Mike! ...I think you tagged the wrong Ryan. lol But, I got it. lol
  • Karl NicholasKarl Nicholas Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    .CHECK VM ENTITLEMENT. Is voice-mail working yet?
  • Chad GlassChad Glass Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there a fix for the wifi going to sleep? I have it set to stay on but after a while i stop getting calls and text. when I unlock the phone i get the missed texts but im missing calls. It never rings if its sleeping. Ive seen others have same problem but I dont know if it was resolved and what they fixed.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Jonathan Harrell‌ can you give us some information so @Mike‌ can help you out!
This discussion has been closed.