**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting Support

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Mike‌ or @Jorge M ‌ Jonathan above needs desperate help, can you help him out please? Thanks in advance.
  • Lawrence CraneLawrence Crane Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My order seems to have hung. Can someone please take a look and see please?
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    @Lawrence Crane‌ How long ago did you order?
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
    I ordered the phone on Saturday night (8/2) and got the phone on Tuesday (8/5) (Very Fast Delivery !) While at home and on wifi it works perfectly. The second I get out of range of wifi, it wants my email address then says no such account or something to that effect. That's why I wondered about my account being stuck...
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Lawrence Crane‌ , You need to get it to work off the cell tower and not your home wifi or any other wifi hotspot. You check with your account on freedompop.com and log-in?
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".

...You need to get it to work off the cell tower and not your home wifi... You check with your account on freedompop.com and log-in?

That's the thing, I can log into freedompop.com - so I know my email is correct, yet (when away from home) the phone keeps telling me to check my email addy. While at home and on wifi, I don't have that problem. I can even login freedompop.com from the phone while I'm at home on wifi - but not when away from home. That's why I think my account hasn't been "completed" (or stuck)...
  • hankjrodhankjrod Posts: 368FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭

...You need to get it to work off the cell tower and not your home wifi... You check with your account on freedompop.com and log-in?

That's the thing, I can log into freedompop.com - so I know my email is correct, yet (when away from home) the phone keeps telling me to check my email addy. While at home and on wifi, I don't have that problem. I can even login freedompop.com from the phone while I'm at home on wifi - but not when away from home. That's why I think my account hasn't been "completed" (or stuck)...
    You are probably correct. However try clearing the application cache and app data from settings >application manager> "app name" and then uninstall, restart phone, and reinstall. Otherwise you will need assistance from @Taylor, @Mike, or @Darla_A‌ or @Jorge M
    hankjrod said:

... try clearing the application cache and app data from settings >application manager> "app name" and then uninstall, restart phone, and reinstall...

Un-install and install which "app" ? You're not talking about "News and Weather", Internet Explorer, FreedomPop's inprivate, or something else? Because none of these work off wifi (but work as expected on wifi).

• Ron  TamariskRon Tamarisk Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Good luck w/ getting help from the 1st two on that list--i have been waiting for a week+ for a response and nothing so far from either.
    NapaGuy said:

Good luck ... waiting for a week...

Great, I've had this really nice phone for a week and half that works great at home - oh, btw, I don't need it at home... Is that an other way of saying "nice expensive brick"?

I think I remember reading waiting 6 to 8 weeks for the phone to be delivered, given that, I should wait another 7 weeks before being totally dissatisfied.
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lawrence Crane‌ Your account just needs to be refreshed, an admin is able to help with that. Also, you need to perform a PRL and Profile update after that to complete the process.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Like @Ali says, have admin refreshed your service and the PRL for 3g along with profile for your cell service. It your cell service that in need to work. Check around in your phone category for other ideal. Each one you try will fix it or show it not the answer. In time you get it fix.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Donald BazilleDonald Bazille Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi. Please help me not be a FreedomPop user. For the past week, I have tried to port my telephone number out of FreedomPop to another carrier (Boost). I made the mistake of porting my beloved phone number of over 7 years from T-Mobile to FreedomPop only to realize that the call quality is terrible and a deal breaker for me. Myself and other’s (friendly guys at a local cell phone place) have spent several hours on the phone with your organization to no avail. I need you to explain to me a sure way to get this done. Don’t give me some 800 number with impossible wait times and a complicated menu tree. I need you to give me a phone number and an extension of someone that has the power and ability to get this done. Please don’t transfer me again, I can’t stand to get dropped after waiting so long. I need this to get done right away. Please help. Thank you in advance. My email is [email protected]
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Donald Bazille‌ PM an admin for help
  • nickwnickw Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I subscribed voice mail service and it doesn't work. Who should I work with to get it fixed? Thanks.
  • @nickw‌ I can help you with that, have you already downloaded the Voicemail app?
    @K_Ber‌ I have another major issue. The phone sometimes self reboot without a reason. It already happened about 6 times this evening. I heard somewhere that you need to reset MSL? I didn't receive an email for my MSL number when I activate the phone through the Groupon link.
  • mdonnamdonna Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    edited August 2014 #70
    I need my msl number. can you help? I have delayed voice on my phone..so annoning. . thanks
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    I did a MSL reset and the voice mail is OK now.
  • @mdonna‌ Sure! Your Master Subsidy Lock is 839809.
  • Jesse GonzalezJesse Gonzalez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    What hours is the phone support open?
  • Maria ArbinaMaria Arbina Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I can't activate my phone because I get "Account not found" message. I'm sure I type in the right email. My order status page still says my phone hasn't been shipped despite the fact that I received it more than a week ago. Is it possible that this is causing the activation problem? Can someone fix it please?
  • Kermit DegaussKermit Degauss Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Need help getting back my FP service. My ccard provider issued me a new card and was not able to update FP acct sooner--thus I believe my FP wireless service is currently suspended or deactivated (been using my emergency T-Mobile data plan). Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
  • JoseGonzalez79JoseGonzalez79 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I hope someone can help me. I tried to activate a BYOD, meid was fine and I was able to activate the phone through the website.

I've tried so many different ways to get this phone to connect to the network. First, the MSL provided didn't work, but I found that "000000" to work for the reset, but that didn't help. It tries to go through the hands free activation but it doesn't connect.

I tried calling the tech support and the person was of no help, and very RUDE (and I am very polite and patient, and I was.) The person didn't do anything else but have me download the freedompop messaging app (as if I would not have tried that) and told me that that was it, it's active. I told him that this was not the issue, as I have been able to use the app only on WIFI. He said it must be my phone and he couldn't help me any further!!! That was it! That was his solution! No escalating the problem (and I asked!), no possible explanations, nothing!
This discussion has been closed.