**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting Support

Comments

• Vincent TsengVincent Tseng Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie

@Vincent Tseng‌ Hey Vincent, customers didn't want to use the app to make phone calls and when we changed it, where as other customers started telling us they want it back in the app. So now we have provided the option for both. :)

Thanks - Interesting - perhaps I am missing something here -

If the Messaging App couldn't make voice phone calls -
    then how does one actually make a voice phone call on a FreedomPOP phone please?

When I signed up - the process required me to install the Messaging App and it was the only method I knew of to make voice phone calls on FreedomPOP.

Thanks,

Vincent
    Is there any way I can get the older version of
    FreedomPOP Messaging Version 20(14.01.09.0807) APK
    please?

Thanks,

Vincent
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    The new version has the phones/ key pad icon on the messaging app, just use the native dialer, it link to the messaging app. When you using the native dialer, you using freedompop.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
    Got you thanks....
    I do have the latest version of
    FreedomPOP Messaging Version 27 (15.03.11.0915)
    installed.

It does work and using the Phone/keypad icon it does invoke the native dialer and I can make voice phone calls.

BUT I do much prefer the original interface with the original FreedomPOP dialer and Contacts -
    that's the reason why I was asking about the older version of

FreedomPOP Messaging Version 20(14.01.09.0807) APK

Anyone have a copy of the APK that I can get please?

Thanks,

Vincent
  • bfiebkebfiebke Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have no 3G on my FP SamsungGS2. It stopped working. Tried resetting the device, Updating PRL and Profile. Still no 3G. Phone does not work if no Wi-Fi.
  • scottscott Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    @bfiebke‌ have you gone in the freedompop messenger settings and made sure it is not set to only work on wifi? There are check boxes for wifi and mobile data
  • James BrunelleJames Brunelle Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie

Jonathan Harrell

(651) 401-1392 He can look it up... I have nothing. Support can't be reached. Twitter amounted to please DM us.... then nothing. Support phone (888) 701-1353 and (888) 743-8107 go nowhere. Dropped to a line of static after 57min of hold.

I have been on hold for 2 hours .the CS is is non existing bullshit .. Its time to get a real phone company again
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @James Brunelle

Have you tried the forum...I seen a couple of comments, but try starting a post. Lots of people here that know a thing or 2

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• pamhockersmithpamhockersmith Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I followed all the instructions, activated the mifi 4082 MEID- DEC: 270113179512867166 and still no internet. Dashboard says connecting. Sometimes it says connected and I get excited and try to access the web but get no where. I have tried rebooting the device, resetting the device and still nothing. Looks like an error on your end. Can you check? I get three bars and gps connectivity indicators.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @pamhockersmith‌
    You might need a admin to do this , here are there names..

@KathyFP‌ @JasmineS‌ @ "Jorge M @‌FreedomPop‌ @K_Ber‌@Taylor‌
    @Darla_A‌ @Vanessa‌ @EdwinFreedomPop‌ @GeorgeD‌ @lolabee

or customer service call the 1 (888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT

I went ahead and threw the @sign in there for you to reach an admin, But they wont be back on the forum till tmr

But in-till than what are the symptom?

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Muhammad Fahim HasanMuhammad Fahim Hasan Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi im having a problem with one of my other phones which says there is a problem with my account.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,244FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Muhammad Fahim Hasan‌ itemize the following:
    1. Which phone
    2. Amount of data, min, text remaining
    3. Cycle date ( when does account reset? )
    4. Does www.freedompop.com when logged in show red banner across top of screen ? What are words in the red banner ?
    5. Plan / service subscribed ?
    6. Any error messages ?
    7. Anything else that might be useful....
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Karl NicholasKarl Nicholas Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    HTC EVO 4g: I cannot, for last several days, do the "FreedomPop Config" thing.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Rich Sias ( LastDay: 16th )
    That is a nice list of information needed for this problem. Saved for reference.
  • Tony LamTony Lam Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    What is the normal turn around time for technical support ? My 3G/4G Hotspot SIERRA Wireless AirCard 8025 fails to boot (go into a loop) and I've tried the reset method. The last reply was on Nov 9th from Charcity.
    @Tony Lam,

You have to stay ontop of them....I have found almost to a point of irritation..If I have a defective Item, I'll stay ontop of who ever-day to day, till I get answers.or a replacement...

But thats me..

• DylanvhDylanvh Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm pretty sure there might be a better spot to put this but any estimates on how long this process might take?

@Dylanvh‌ Varies. Which device is this for?
  • DylanvhDylanvh Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @djinks‌ Galaxy s3 finally went to step 2
    It can take anywhere from 1 week to 8 weeks for a S3 the best thing to do it contact Customer service and ask them for a ETA. You should get a more direct answer that way..

Good luck

• Radames moralesRadames morales Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    please I need freedompop to delete message on my account that says phone is being trasnfer to another account .phone was never ported [email protected]
    edited December 2014 #123
    @Radames morales

Here are the forum admins: lolabee, JasmineS, "Jorge M", Javonni_Freedompop

Send an admin a private message:
    Click on inbox at the top of the page, then click on New Message and
    enter their user name for the recipient, complete the body text and send.
    When sending a private message to an admin, include your account email address.
    Other information which may be needed in the private message:
    MODEL OF DEVICE
  • WmEugene AutryWmEugene Autry Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i left a sincere thogh lengthy comment~6mins ago. What happened to it? xeugenx.2z
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @WmEugene Autry‌ , a admin go's around in the forum to approve all post that is made. Some reason it did not go to your as of later.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • john loringjohn loring Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    my freedompop messaging is not working but it says i have 380 texts left. can you help?
This discussion has been closed.