**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting Support

Comments

• Craig FloydCraig Floyd Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have been trying of over a month to get the defective battery supplied with my phone replaced. What does it take to get warranty replacements?
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please submit an Equipment return request by contacting us at (888) 743-8107. Specify the reason for the return, and include the model and MAC ID and freedompop will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number to accompany your authorized return, which will also tell you where to ship the Equipment.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• RichardDellRichardDell Posts: 150FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015 #129
    I need to swap my devices between my two accounts, my OverdrivePro and my TrFi. After perusing the posts here, I have determined I need to contact an admin through private message. There seems no convenient place to get a list of current/active admins here. I am hesitant to PM the entire list accumulated thru posts here. I have also some confusion over proper formatting, quotes, periods, at-signs. I know an at-sign gets a posters attention, but not sure about the periods and other punctuation. As it may be useful to other posters, here is the list of what seem to be admins (and would one of them contact me so I don't make the same request to all!):

FreedomPop Admins you can contact

@Jorge M
    @JasmineS.
    @lolabee

Hopefully the list is useful to folks.

Post edited by Jorge on
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @RichardDell‌ Hello Richard, I will PM you to further assist with your request :)
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. ‌ since he posted this list, it may be useful if you went ahead, when you get a chance, and cross out those admins that are not with us any longer or inactive. That way if some other member comes across this list, they will know who not to pm or @.

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @RichardDell‌ Admin Taylor is currently in the inactive mode! I know that for sure.
    edited January 2015 #133
    B) @Craig Floyd‌ has the advice given helped out any? If you call any of those west coast numbers and no one responded, you might want to use the call back option and they will call. The vbest time to call is early morning or early evening. If you call early morning and use the call back option you should get a return call that same day. Except on Fridays probably. Thats been my experience anyway.

Of course there is the list above!
    @M.A. II Lopez, I have created an "inactive" section to my list, and moved Taylor to there. Thanks!
    Great, thanks @Jorge M. ‌ And @RichardDell‌ for the responses!
  • WD80 Cleaner M.A.II LopezWD80 Cleaner M.A.II Lopez Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert
    @Ryan‌ @RichardDell‌ also posted a list in another thread that has been edited by @Jorge M. ‌ it contains 3 other Admins like @Mike‌ for additional assistance
    @Jorge M, I assume the three admins you left in my list after editing are the three "current" admins ? I have captured it as such in my offline list.
    Thanks @Jorge M !! That's the kind of current information most valuable to users here!

Do you need any more information from me (from our PMs) to swap the devices between my two accounts ?
  • Jessica MoffettJessica Moffett Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been on hold forever @ 888-743-8107 on a different line as I can't call out on my FreedomPop phone. Says I have issue with account. Everything on my account is accurate - I really need my phone service. Can someone help? Don't know how to just post as new discussion.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Jessica Moffett I posted in the other thread how to start a new discussion. Basically, use the "New Discussion" button on the right side of the page, above the category lists.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jessica Moffett
    I just created a Guide on how to use the forum...has directions...

take a quick peek

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/7304/freedompop-101-how-to-use-the-forum#latest

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• Robert AlemanRobert Aleman Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie

I've been on hold forever @ 888-743-8107 on a different line as I can't call out on my FreedomPop phone. Says I have issue with account. Everything on my account is accurate - I really need my phone service. Can someone help? Don't know how to just post as new discussion.

This x1000. I have no idea what's going on with my service.
  • ZhombieZhombie Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there anyone who can help me get this phone of mine ported to my already activated account? I've asked for help, and was told to give my phone information to an admin which i've done and I've heard nothing at all. I wanted this phone activated for my wife so she doesnt have to travel in the winter storm that we had which dropped 16 inches of snow on us. If anyone can help me get this going I would greatly appreciate it. It would mean the safety of my wife which is all that matters at this point. Thanks.
    You need the help of @Richard Allen

I just sent him a shout out....he is the man when it comes to porting!!!

thanks so much for your continued help nsfulwider5, I appreciate your patience and your continued help. You should really be an admin I think :)
  • Kate WarnerKate Warner Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been waiting since November for a response!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I scrolled back to November and I could not find your comment, @Kate Warner
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    So is it normal for an account to be suspended for a billing error when I want to port my service? Or is it because I complained about getting help on here?
  • Dylanvh said:

I'm pretty sure there might be a better spot to put this but any estimates on how long this process might take?

So this is to say they accept orders for phones before they even have them in inventory? No wonder it takes months to get a phone.
  • Cyn HCyn H Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I cancel an order?

I've left a couple of emails with CSR since 2/1 with no response yet. The phone I ordered is in "device allocation" step 2.

I really wanted to cancel that $25+20=$45 order & reorder the $25 phone with one month free trial (which I've done, I didn't want to miss the chance & hadn't heard from CSR & from what I've heard may not before shipment). I'm suddenly moving to a different area code, so it was best to get a new number anyways.

If worse comes to worse, I suppose I can gift the other phone but I'd rather not.

This discussion has been closed.