**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Getting Support

Comments

• ZhombieZhombie Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a question for anyone who had a phone on their account, but then had the phone removed from the account and replaced with a new one in. How long did it take someone to remove the phone that was active, and add the new phone to your account?

Im just curious how long it took to remove the old phone and port a phone onto an account in its place.

Thanks
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not done it yet, but should take only 10 minutes give or take a 0. Based on when an admin starts working on it.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Rohit DarRohit Dar Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a free account and I cancelled my premium service on Oct 18th 2014 but I keep getting charged 9.99 every month on my credit card
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Rohit Dar Hello Rohit, I am currently taking a look into these charges and will update you shortly :)
    @Rohit Dar Rohit, I was able to issue a refund for your charges. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please allow 3-5 business days for the the refund to reflect on your end :)
  • Pike  porterPike porter Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I stop receiving notices of new comments on this forum?
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Pike porter go to your profile page and untick the appropriate box under "Notification Preferences", This one "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in."
  • Mark FavreauMark Favreau Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm seeing the PhilZ Touch 5 untrusted .zip issue on an S3 I purchased directly from FP. Please advise. Thanks, Mark
  • Sandi HollandSandi Holland Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie

@Pike porter go to your profile page and untick the appropriate box under "Notification Preferences", This one "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in."

Can we unfollow individual threads, rather than ALL of them? What does clicking and unclicking on the star at the top right do?

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Yes, same page as above. Just go to your profile page and click "Notification Preferences". Same instructions as my above post. @Sandi Holland the star on top of page is a bookmark. When you activate it you can return to the bookmark by clicking on "My Bookmarks" comversations on the right side menu offerings on this page right above the "Facebook" linc.
  • Richard KivlerRichard Kivler Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    is there anyway to change the number of rings on visual voice mail before the voice mail kicks in..right now the phone must ring approx 15 times before it goes to voice mail.most folks hang up after 5 or so rings
  • William PoppelreiterWilliam Poppelreiter Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Can someone please check my account and make sure that my samsung epic is setup properly.My 500 text and 500 free data work fine but the 200 free voice minutes won't work.Then today I logged in on my phone instead of on my pc and noticed that under voice plans nothing is showing up at all.So I am wondering if maybe something got messed up when I switch this phone to the free plans.
  • comintelcomintel Posts: 310FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I also have the problem of all connections being redirected to the page that says "Sprint Activation" , "3G is not enabled on your device".

I have both 3G and 4G enabled on the mifi, but I am not subscribed to a 3G plan because I get fine 4G connections and so do not need 3G.

It does make a good physical connection at either 3G (green) or 4G (blue). It accesses the freedompop help site fine but no other site. Obviously the freedompop.com site is white-listed.

PRL update and profile update ran fine but have not helped.

I have tried the downgrade link fix and that did not help.

I have a $10 credit on the account.

Is it possible that the problem is that a Sprint 3G connection is required to do the Sprint reactivation, and that FP is blocking it because I do not have a 3G plan any more (and do not want one.). Is that the case and if so can anything be done about it? I think that the Sprint re-activation site needs to be white-listed also, or something like that.

@Jorge M I have sent my account info via private message on the weekend.

Thanks!
  • WD80 Cleaner M.A.II LopezWD80 Cleaner M.A.II Lopez Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert
    Have you folks tried the call back feature when you try to call? I mean I never had a problem with them calling back the same day!
  • Angela k PhillipsAngela k Phillips Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I am unable to PM admins. When I try it gives me an error message about permission. Anyone that could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. So far I have had to pay the $20 activation fee twice while just trying the free trial out and I am still unable to get on the correct plan. I wanted the $79.99 yearly plan but evidently cant figure out the system.
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Angela k Phillips
    There is a admin that frequents this post. I am sure he'll see this and offer you some sort of assistance. If you don't hear from him right away. Try one of the customer service numbers in my signature. Sometimes this can be a tad quicker...

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• KeungiP5 KongKeungiP5 Kong Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Says I have issue with account.
  • david cerullodavid cerullo Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I have posted (I thought) twice. In another spot. Have heard nothing. Don't know how to get some attention here.
    My 2nd computer does not see the hubburst. The little computers are blinking and it says it's connected but niether IE noe Firefox can open a web page.
    The diagnostics say modem.
    Just as I've done in the past, I switch the ethernet cable. Worked with CL and Comcast no problem. One works, one doesn't with freedompop ...
    Help !!!
    David
    Have you folks tried the call back feature when you try to call? I mean I never had a problem with them calling back the same day!

Use @ and the name of an admin or Pro to get their attention!
  • Arthur HarrisArthur Harris Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    My hat's off to support. On more than 1 occasion, I have used the phone and forum to make request, both venues have worked well in resolving my issue.
  • Usually BefuddledUsually Befuddled Posts: 41FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a new 803S and have some questions....

But first off, I have Forum issues. I can no longer start a new thread. The Discussions tab has no dropdown arrow when I click it. I appear to be logged in as I can send/read PM's and reply to threads, but not start a new one. Suggestions?
  • Ashley DortonAshley Dorton Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to discuss my bill with someone and none of the FP support numbers seem to be working. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    @Ashley Dorton Ashley, I will be glad to help you with any concerns you currently have. Please PM what you will like to discuss, thanks :)
  • Michael RutkausMichael Rutkaus Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Jorge, phone and texting seems to be working now. Mike Rutkaus
  • Shairi15Shairi15 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    how long does escalating take?
This discussion has been closed.