incoming calls do not ring

threepwoodthreepwood Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Brand new to freedompop (2 days). Freedompop phone works in all functions EXCEPT incoming calls would not ring. phone is a Moto E. I can text, I can call out, etc. but whether or not phone will ring on an incoming call is pot luck. Updated all as recommended by diagnositics. But still, At times, it was goes straight to voice mail after 1 ring on caller end. I researched here and set push notification fixer to 3 minutes and this helped somewhat. Phone would ring somewhere between 3rd and 6th ring that caller hears. But occasionally will still go straight to voice mail on first ring. Phone still has never rung on first caller ring! It is a basic function that the phone should ring when called. How can you possibly expect me to continue a paid service when the phone can not perform the most basic functions of a phone !!! Even my 10 cents a minute net10 flip phone rings on the first ring. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Answers

• Mike WilderMike Wilder Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem here, any answers yet?
  • threepwoodthreepwood Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Never received any answer here. Well, I made it better by installing PNF N0-root app and setting it to 3 minutes. I also went into settings and found a place where I could set notifications to wake up phone on calls and messages, unbelievably it was not checked by default. And finally, I saw that the phone was automatically going into sleep mode every nite so I turned that off also. For 3 days now, it has been ringing. Knock on wood it continues. Hope this helps.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 142FreedomPop Newbie
    When using Fpop I found that u will hsve problems with premium voice over WiFi. You have to disable it in your account settings. It is designed for weak signal use only.