**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Activation step required - contact customer support

superzordysuperzordy Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I have a phone that I previously used and now it can't connect to the network no matter what I do. I tried updating the app, doing a soft reset and checked my account. All seems in order, but still it does not allow me to make calls, send sms or use cellular data.

What should I do?

Thanks

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Hello,

I have a phone that I previously used and now it can't connect to the network no matter what I do. I tried updating the app, doing a soft reset and checked my account. All seems in order, but still it does not allow me to make calls, send sms or use cellular data.

What should I do?

Thanks

The account had became dormant due to inactivity, but I have gone ahead and reactivated. Please attempt to use the device and let me know if it works!