**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Ask a question

RajatGRajatG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I asked one question earlier but I am not able to understand now, how can I view my question and replies if somebody replied

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,684 admin
    RajatG said:

I asked one question earlier but I am not able to understand now, how can I view my question and replies if somebody replied

where was the question made? on the forum or via PM?
  • ramdxenramdxen FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I would like to add that, by default, moderation requires a delay in any posts, questions or comments, by default. This is to ensure there is no abuse (read: spam). Unless you've been granted rights to bypass moderation, this may be your issue. Once your question or comment does make it beyond the moderation scheme, you should be able to find it easily by the link clicking your own name brings you to. That is your profile page, and will list your discussions and comments (once they are published, of course). As an example, I probably won't be able to view this comment I am sending for a couple hours or so after it is sent.
  • David N ChewDavid N Chew FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hello Support. Please release my Sprint Note Galaxy Note 4. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you,
    David
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Hello Support. Please release my Sprint Note Galaxy Note 4. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you,
    David

We've assisted you with this, if there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know!
  • Nickoa GuessNickoa Guess FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Please deactivate my account and credit card information. Thanks, I'm not sure why it's so difficult to give us this option on the website
  • MarshaMarsha FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Please release my I phone 5s. As I am soon going out of country. Thank You for your prompt attention!
  • MarshaMarsha FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    edited September 2017 #8
    Hello Support, please release my I Phone 5s. Thank you!My email address is [email protected]
    Post edited by Marsha on
  • lcbarkerlcbarker Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have a freedompop phonet and account. I bought a new global unlocked phone. It's supposed to work with any network.i want to transfer my accountt fo the.new phone but the sim card won't fit.what should i do?
  • MDHMDH FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    New data month starts from 10/25/18, but there is no connection, how can it be released.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    MDH said:

New data month starts from 10/25/18, but there is no connection, how can it be released.

Hello MDH! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we can see that your account is in good standing, can you please confirm if the issue persists?