**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My account says, " Account not active. (status code=300)

LIDYS GUTIERREZLIDYS GUTIERREZ Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
edited June 2017 in Account Help #1
Last month I finished up my data. I noticed that is said account error, but when I checked in self help it told me to wait to the next billing cycle. And so I did, but it still hasn't given me service. And every time I go into the messages app, it tells me that same message of account error.
I have a free basic plan and I don't want to upgrade.
Please help.
Post edited by LIDYS GUTIERREZ on
Tagged:

Answers

• Lorencier cesarLorencier cesar Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have basic plan data suspended
  • Harjit HankelHarjit Hankel Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. I started FreedomPop a month ago and I only used 190mb of the 2 gb. So I was no where near over. Now that the basic plan has started it says account not active. I didn't even use my phone data text or call ever since the basic plan started. Please help.
  • nversmisnversmis Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    same problem here, no help at all from support (is there any?)
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have auto top-up 'enabled' ?
    Also if you have a droid ph. do a restart, not shutdown, restart, after you enable top-up, if it's off, then test.
  • martinavmartinav Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Why cant I post anything?
    I'm a user/mem. but I can see your post.
    If you mean 'pm', I don't know your billing plan, and I don't want to know.
    I believe you have to pay for support, don't know if it's 'live' or foreign.
  • Sameer MohsinSameer Mohsin Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue here, they deactivated my device because I never went over a few 100MB, I had a $5 deposit too which I don't see in my account anymore. It says "click here" to wake up your device but it doesn't work. I wish I had known I would be kicked off, I really needed to pull a coupon up on my phone to use at the checkout but it didn't work!
    Try 'my.freedompop.com
  • jolsonsjolsons Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I cannot sign into my account. I keep getting error invalid user name or password. However, it is the one i sign into this forum with easily. I have tried resetting the password to no avail. the account was inactive and i am trying to reinstate it. what should i do?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.