**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why it's said that "Device Pending" and the SIM card can not be used

zhm019 ucsdzhm019 ucsd FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I have received the two lte sim cards yesterday and when I put them into the iphone and set up the APN today, there is no mobile data sevices. Then I checked my freedompop account, I found the status of "My Devices" are "Device Pending". What's wrong with them?

Comments

• Michael TajonMichael Tajon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I have the same issue. I think I also complicated my problem by logging into the 2nd phone with a different account so my 2nd sim card got attached to a different/new account (not my main account which got the 2 sim card deal).
  • ramdxenramdxen FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I'm not an admin so I can't access any account information, so any usefulness is severely limited here. With sim cards, I wouldn't think logging in from phones would have any impact, as they rely on only the sim card and the app. Any association is generally made when placing the order and the cards are shipped activated, if ordered from freedompop. If ordered from a different retailer, activation of the card may be required. Any mixing up that is on the sim card's end is usually solved by syncing the FP app ("sync account data") and rebooting the device sometimes helps after. If these cards came direct from FP, then someone with account info access needs to look into it. Paid users can submit tickets or call support, free users have this forum, FP accounts on facebook, twitter, and Instagram (I think) that can help from FP's support side.

BTW, having different sims attached to different accounts (emails) is actually a good thing. It's simpler when having technical issues and you can make friends with yourself for free monthly bonus data (and send one account data from the other if running low). They have to be configured independently, but the same holds true configuring different sims under the same account, anyway.
  • Murat Gurkas Murat Gurkas FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I bought 2 Galaxy s5 devices from FP and asked sales guy to assign new numbers after the phones are shipped to me. It is weird that there is no assigning a new number menu after I log into my account.
    I just have two FP phones in my hand without numbers. Device Pending appears in Device Menu.
    (perikiz75 at gmail.com)