**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Order Cancellation

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 191 admin

How To Cancel An Order

Should you change your mind after placing an Order and decide to Cancel, first make sure it has not already shipped out. You can log in at FreedomPop.com and look under the Alerts and Notifications section for tracking information.

My package has already shipped out

If your package has already shipped out, you can still send it back to us and get a refund. Simply refuse the package when it arrives. This means you can simply tell the delivery worker that you would like to have the package returned and they will send it back to us. Even if the package is delivered, you will still be able to take it to your local post office ( it must be unopened) and refuse it there. Make sure to contact us to have the account cancelled, because if you've signed up for any paid plans or services, you can still incur a charge.
Once the package has returned to us, we can issue your refund.

My package has not shipped yet

Please, create a new Discussion Post within the Community and an Admin will assist you with trying to have the order cancelled. Please note, it can take up to 48 hours for an order to be cancelled and pulled from our shipping queue. If it ships before the cancellation can be confirmed, you'll have to follow the steps above, under the "My package has already shipped out" section above.

Once the cancellation is confirmed, your refund will be issued.

Comments

• Karend37Karend37 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Do not ship Order number 133204603 do not charge my card I changed my mind after placing order I do not want this service.