**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Status Code 300

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 190 admin
edited June 2017 in Account Help #1
If you heard Status Code 300 when you called our customer service line, your FreedomPop service is suspended due to data overage.

Also, if you have Top Ups turned OFF, your service will be suspended when you come within 100MBs (20MBs for SIM card accounts) of your data usage. This is to avoid exceeding your data limit, in the event of heavy data usage. If your service is suspended when you still have a small amount of data left in your plan, check to see if Top Ups are turned off, as that could be the reason why.

To reinstate service:

• Click here or log in at FreedomPop.com
  • Go to My Account > Plans, to check for a plan upgrade.
  • You can also enable auto top-up, or add credit to your account, to continue using your service.
  • Otherwise, you can simply wait until your billing cycle renews. Your billing cycle renews on the same day every month.
If you are having trouble adding credit or upgrading your plan, please create a new discussion post within the Community and an Admin will assist you with your request.
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• dimusdimus FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 119
    edited July 2017 #2
    Post deleted. Problem solved
    Post edited by dimus on
  • walliamwalliam FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    please double check (425) 336-2928, account shown 'NO' 0% usage and still get error 300 and 302 even I've turned off mobile data, turn on only when needed.
  • Kay HouseKay House FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    my plan reseted yet I still get this error, can't use my phone unless it's over wifi which I don't have at home and can't get (seriously no internet company covers my area or willing to expand to me). my parents get 4g lte three or four bars on their phones, so I know it isn't a signal problem. I restarted the device, did everything and yet it only works when on wifi... which frankly makes it a wifi phone not a fucking cell phone. I've been dealing with this ever since I switched to the free plan (you know the plan that you guys draw people in with).. which isn't that great on voice but the texting is what I'm using it for and that works most of the time.

So why won't my phone work unless it's off of wifi and has reseted (According to the account page and the app when I get on wifi)?
  • loveTTloveTT FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I am getting a Status Code 300 error on my phone even though my billing period has reset. How do I contact someone to address this?
  • thi517thi517 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I getting "You have used all of your data for this period." message but the cycle has been over but it was did not reset. Please help. Thanks.

Phone: (832) 930-9727
  • JohnLGJohnLG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    I too am in the status code 300 problem camp. My reset occurred this morning, and there is a credit in my account, my but my service is now dead.

Is posting here sufficient a request for assistance, or do I need to start a new thread?
  • hochoiaihochoiai FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Phone number 773 820-7218. I got the error code 300 but my top ups is turned off. How can I get the overage charge?
  • kerstuffkerstuff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 630 ✭✭✭
    If it the end of your billing cycle it should reset after a few hours. If nit email one of the admins fir assistance.
  • 37zZlk9N37zZlk9N FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    edited July 2017 #10
    Status code 300
    Post edited by 37zZlk9N on
  • rabrakharabrakha FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    my billing cycle ended but still 300 code..pl help
  • kerstuffkerstuff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 630 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017 #12
    If today is the end of your billing cycle, give it about 3 hrs and see if it will automatically reset. If not contact one of the Admin's here on the forum.
  • Matthew CarlsonMatthew Carlson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue now. Phone is giving me the inactive message. It is 3 days into my new cycle. 2179784230. Please help.
  • trackballtrackball FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the 1st post, it was co. issued.
  • zhlu9890zhlu9890 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Hi, my account is suspended due to data overage. The new billing cycle has started, but my account still not reinstated. The number is 6367336280. Please help!
  • Alberto MurielAlberto Muriel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hi, im Alberto , my account is suspended due to data overage. The new billing cycle has started, but my account still not reinstated. The number is 681672788 please help!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Hi, im Alberto , my account is suspended due to data overage. The new billing cycle has started, but my account still not reinstated. The number is 681672788 please help!

Hello,

I will message you as I was unable ti locate your account..
  • iya fpLTE2iya fpLTE2 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    My account was suspended last month due to overage. I am now 5 days from the end of the new cycle and still have no data... Usage indicates 0% used this month. I've tried different devices, sync account, and still nothing... The number is 2342542424. Help pls!
  • Yung-Hsiang LeeYung-Hsiang Lee FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Karina,
    My accounts are getting suspended when the phones were in airplane mode.
    Hi, I don't know if my question was submitted. I'm re-submitting it along with my ticket reference #180416-000114,.
    The ticket has a picture of data usage from my phone.

4/15/18 4:57 PM Plan Usage 368.83 MB
    4/15/18 4:57 PM Pay As You Go 212.44 MB
    4/15/18 1:52 PM Plan Usage 8.86 MB

However, the data usage reported by my Android phone only showed 205MB total usage from April 1st to April 30th.
    At about 4:57pm, I only made a single text. And between 1:52pm to 4:57pm, I wasn't even doing anything with my phone.

This happens to my other phone/account as well, but not the third phone (until today 4/16/18).
    For account betterluck4you@gmail.com, I cannot even pull up the data usage history. It said that I used 103% of the data, when about noon on April 15, I still had over 450MB left.
    On this phone, Android system reported that I used 56MB from April 8th to April 15th.

Some 500MB of data were incorrectly billed in my accounts: nathan8chang@gmail.com, and betterluck4you@gmail.com.

Can you please check on your side, and refund the data & money? I never had this happened to me, since I normally use about just 20MB per day. My usage pattern is fairly consistent. Besides, as always, FreedomPop will detect unusual data activity for big data usage, and will automatically and temporarily suspend my (kids') accounts.
    It's really not possible for me to use some 500MB of data on two phones in the span of hours, when I was taking a nap, with my phones on airplane mode!!

My third account aidan68lee@gmail.com showed the following data usage charged, when my kid has gone to sleep, and phone was turned off.
    4/16/18 6:18 AM Offer Bonus 482 MB
    4/15/18 11:58 PM Offer Bonus 482 MB
    4/15/18 9:29 PM Plan Usage 481.5 MB
    4/15/18 9:29 PM Pay As You Go 623.83 MB

Can you please check into this, and refund the data usage, and any top-up credits that I had before?

Thanks.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23 #20
    @Yung-Hsiang Lee I see the last part showing two "Offer Bonus". 482 MB each. They adjusted your account by 964MB which is close to what I see there. Not sure if there were other mystery usage at 9:28 or there abouts You left out the previous two to the 623.83 MB. You might need to run "Sync Account" button. That should get your phone back up to speed and working.

Check that first phone again for "Offer Bonus" items. You may be compensated for that one too, by now.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs