**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
How to use Visual Voicemail
What is Visual Voicemail?Visual voicemail is a feature that adds a visual interface to standard voicemail capabilities. You can access voicemail using the visual voicemail functionality. The phone comes with the visual voicemail app installed and you can activate the service via the app for $2.49/month.
How to access Visual Voicemail on an Android device:
- Click on your All Apps icon
- Scroll through the list until you find the Visual Voicemail application
- Tap Voicemail to open the application (You may need to sign into your FreedomPop account)
How to access Visual Voicemail on an iOS device
- Tap the circle button at the bottom of your phone.
- Scroll to the app list on your home screen until you see the FreedomPop Free Talk and Text application
- Once, inside the application, at the bottom of the screen on the far right, you will see the voicemail option.
Please note, you will be asked to add the service to your account for $2.49 per month if you haven't already. Adding the service can be done from the app or by logging into your account at FreedomPop.com.
Post edited by Jorge on