**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to use Visual Voicemail

LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin

What is Visual Voicemail?

Visual voicemail is a feature that adds a visual interface to standard voicemail capabilities. You can access voicemail using the visual voicemail functionality. The phone comes with the visual voicemail app installed and you can activate the service via the app for $2.49/month.

How to access Visual Voicemail on an Android device:

• Click on your All Apps icon
  • Scroll through the list until you find the Visual Voicemail application
  • Tap Voicemail to open the application (You may need to sign into your FreedomPop account)
Note: If you do not have this application, you can go to the Google Play Store to download it right now.

How to access Visual Voicemail on an iOS device

• Tap the circle button at the bottom of your phone.
  • Scroll to the app list on your home screen until you see the FreedomPop Free Talk and Text application
  • Once, inside the application, at the bottom of the screen on the far right, you will see the voicemail option.

Please note, you will be asked to add the service to your account for $2.49 per month if you haven't already. Adding the service can be done from the app or by logging into your account at FreedomPop.com.

Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• marzpurrmarzpurr Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I have added and activated the free trial of Visual Voicemail to my LG. I call my LG from another phone and leave a voicemail. My LG has a notification that I have received a voicemail, but when I click on it, it says I have no voicemails. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried again, and the same thing happens. Where do I go from here?
  • Kyler LashleeKyler Lashlee Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have Premium, which comes with visial voicemail. I have 4 messages on it now but it tells me that the transcript is not available and the blue circle keeps spinning on all 4 of them. I have deleted these several times and they go away until i open up the app agan. Then I get the same thing over and over.
    Worthless junk that I paid for.
  • JOHN E.  CARRJOHN E. CARR Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue for me, a year and no fix in sight.
  • CLBowmanCLBowman Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am also paying for it and I don't recall ever being able to read a voicemail in the eight months that I have had it. I do consistently get all my voicemails within a week of them being left. I am currently looking for a better app to do this.
  • madfletchmadfletch Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge and Lucy, this is completely inaccurate since voicemail app has been removed from the Google play store.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,794 admin
    madfletch said:

Jorge and Lucy, this is completely inaccurate since voicemail app has been removed from the Google play store.

Our team is currently performing maintenance on our current version of the Voicemail app but you can click on this link to find a custom made version that will help you while we wait for an update to our app.