**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Status Code 302

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 191 admin
edited June 2017 in Account Help #1
If you heard Status Code 302 when you called our customer service line, your FreedomPop service is suspended due to data overage.

Also, if you have Top Ups turned OFF, your service will be suspended when you come within 100MBs of your data usage. This is to avoid exceeding your data limit, in the event of heavy data usage. If your service is suspended when you still have a small amount of data left in your plan, check to see if Top Ups are turned off, as that could be the reason why.

To reinstate service, please upgrade the account to a higher plan, or add credit to the account via top-up. Otherwise you can simply wait until your billing cycle renews and you get a new allotment of data.

To Update Your Plan

the Plans page. From here you can select one of our upgraded plans with a higher data allotment. You will incur a prorated charge and receive a prorated amount of data.

To Add Credit

the Billing Overview page. From here you will be able to click on "Add Credit", to add credit to your account. Credit can be added in $10 increments only.
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• Joel BalagtasJoel Balagtas FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I am getting Status Code 302 when I open the messaging app. I reactivated my credit balance and it is now $15, but the status code 302 still shows on the app and wont let do anything.
  • GARRETT ARGOGARRETT ARGO FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I also am having this problem. I added my new card. Added 30$ in credit. Still getting code 302 and 100. Help please!
  • Farid RanaFarid Rana FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    I am having same Status Code = 302 error. I have gone into my next Billing Cycle, but this has not been resolved. Can anybody help resolve this?
  • DMNTDDMNTD FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 14
    Also having this error but I need someone to help me out as I can't reduce my plan to free and it should have reduced months ago around Feb of this year and has been charging me since. This is not OK, get back to me asap.
  • A27bA27b FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 16
    "Otherwise you can simply wait until your billing cycle renews and you get a new allotment of data." This sentence doesn't seem to be true (for my account). Still seeking help for this issue...
  • Sheena EmmanuelSheena Emmanuel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    me too same problem!!! not fair! why suspend account, it should activate again in the new billing cycle! ...I only signed up for the free service..
  • trackballtrackball FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free is not free, you have to expect cheaters, that's why top-up.

Try Dennis Bournique's, (edited), post.
    To reactivate your account go to 'my.freedompop.com' NO 'www'.
  • kerstuffkerstuff FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 664 ✭✭✭
    It is what the agreement is when you started your service.
  • Chris FowlerChris Fowler FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I am also having the 302 error. The phone went over and top up is active. I switched the account to the unlimited, It was charged to my account. Ever since then I now have the error 302. My plan says it was switched over to unlimited but I still have the red bar and account not active. I submitted a ticket last week and I still have not heard back about what is going on.

Any help would be wonderful
    Read post #8
  • madds1220madds1220 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    My account is getting a status code 302. It looks like on the 13th I used a lot of data. I have auto top up turned off, which we did on purpose so we don't get a bunch of overages. I still have credit on my account. My Billing cycle renewed on the 15th, but it's still getting an error code 302. It didn't cycle properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • bigpanther7bigpanther7 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    madds1220 said:

My account is getting a status code 302. It looks like on the 13th I used a lot of data. I have auto top up turned off, which we did on purpose so we don't get a bunch of overages. I still have credit on my account. My Billing cycle renewed on the 15th, but it's still getting an error code 302. It didn't cycle properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

same issue and i am unable to contact customer service due to my account being a free accont
  • Zooney664Zooney664 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Status code 302 - Inactive Device
    I had an overuse last cycle, but I have full balances this cycle. My account credit was topped up automatically, but my device is still inactive. Please reactivate my device asap. Thanks.
  • Kristen  doanKristen doan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I have the same 302 code. New cycle has been couple days. I have paid service Unlimitted 2GB. Can't use any of the services. You have to pay to get phone support but you can't log in to support no matter how many password resets. How do submit a ticket if you can't log in to support? I can log in to the account anytime. This is more or less become some kind of scheme to get your monies.
    read post #8 and do a 'sync acct. data' in fp app.
    Tap 3 bars and scroll down for sync'ing data.
  • Joseph BillingsJoseph Billings FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Trackball, I dont have sync data under the 3 bars
    @Joseph Billings,
    If you have a iph. it's a gear icon.
  • matskematske FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Unable to downgrade service. Only need unlimited text, not voice minutes. Won't let me downgrade on web or phone app.
  • Chung Ching LauChung Ching Lau FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Having the same issue...got the error 302 and I have already gone into new cycle, but still the service is suspended. Please help to reinstate it. Thanks!
  • msyclarkmsyclark FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I ordered the mobile hotspot device two weeks ago. I am still under the free trial period but when I called in I have error 302. I never received an email from freedompop once my account was set up and I was sent two devices. I would like to return one device and have my account reset.
  • ChichericheChicheriche FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Having the same issue...got the error 302 and I have already gone into new cycle, but still the service is suspended. Please help to reinstate it. Thanks!