**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Volume too low

Yaakov StarckYaakov Starck FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I have an HTC One (M8), and the volume is too low even at Max. How can I do this issue?

Answers

• ramdxenramdxen FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    @Yaakov Starck it helps to know a few things. Is your device a Frredompop/Sprint device or does it use a GSM sim card? If a FP device my knowledge is severely limited. If you are using a sim card , please ensure you are using the latest FP Messaging app. LTE cards tend to have better quality than 3g cards (as it is dependent on signal strength and speed). Is your issue with the device's internal speaker (as in, you're using it as a phone, not with a headset)?

Anyway, in general, VOIP calls, which is what Freedompop does, aren't quite as solid as calls placed with traditional carriers. In some cases with any calls, toggling "Noise Cancellation" on or off can let you hear which setting gives you the best audio volume on your device. I do believe there are free apps (but I have no experience with any to recommend) that allow increasing volumes beyond factory defaults. Volume Booster is a free app that contains ads that supposedly helps. Volume+ is not free, oosts $2, but has no ads. If you'd like to try to 3rd party app approach, I'd definitely recommend trying a free app first, at least to see whether it does what you need it to do. I only mentioned 2 apps I found on a quick search, you should only experiment with the ones that you find personalty appealing.
  • Yaakov StarckYaakov Starck FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Thanks for your help!