Silly question about FP voicemail services

threepwoodthreepwood Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
My question is if I drop the premium voice service (7.99/m) does that (as their wording seems to indicated), eliminate all voice mail. In other words, would this really be a phone that has no voice mail whatsoever or just not the premium vm services?

Also, I have to make some comments.
I have had a FP phone for 2 weeks. I have had every problem imaginable and gotten nothing but what I consider non-lip service from FP. I keep saying phone does not ring for received calls, they keep saying read the FAQ's etc., no human help for you. Finally I decided to downgrade my service to free because I'm certainly not going to pay for a phone that doesn't ring AND doesn't send any text message with an attachment (although it says sent, recipient never receives the text) AND has an unbelievable echo back to the caller of their own voice with every call. So after downgrading I receive email offering free voice support !!! What kind of business model is this, piss off the customer then offer him support when he won't pay anymore????

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 299FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    It would br no voicemail at all. Did you try the echo setting on Fpop messaging app?
  • ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    You could alternately use a Google Voice number and have free voicemail, texts (sms and mms), and so on, by just relying on the data connection or wifi. But, yeah, no voicemail means no voicemail.
  • threepwoodthreepwood Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, i found that echo setting and it did nothing. the only thing that helps is lowering the volume below half. also, i got so angry with it not ringing again i canceled the premium service anyway.