**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing Issues.

Mittal KothariMittal Kothari Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I got charged 32$ on my free account. Not sure why. Can anyone explain?

Answers

• ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Mittal Kothari ... could you please check and ensure your free plan didn't come with any free trials? The thing is, if you don't deactivate a free trial then you will be charged after the first billing cycle is up. The way to check is to log into your account and check _both_ the plan and services pages. Plans can be downgraded and services can be deactivated, though sometimes via tiny links that are less than obvious on settings like "plan details" (or similar wording). While there, if you don't wish to pay for voice mail, you may also want to deactivate voicemail storage if it is enabled. Not doing so will result in a text message telling yo that you have voicemail in which you need to pay for the service to access. Disabling storage disables voicemail completely. Sometimes it will list as being disabled, but you have to just edit the stetting and save it as disabled to make the setting take effect.

if this is not the case, if no services are being charged for and your plan is the basic plan, and you have not exceeded your data allowance (or came within 100MB of it, which could kick off an automatic 15$ top-up fee, and another if that data gets too low), please report back and an admin will hopefully look into it.
  • Mittal KothariMittal Kothari Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I did check and don't see any service active. Not sure why I was charged 32$
    Thank you for your quick reply. I don't see anything activated on my side. Neither I am not sure how this service even first got activated. I just ordered a sim card and thn never used anythign yet.
    Can anyone guide how can I receive the refund ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

I got charged 32$ on my free account. Not sure why. Can anyone explain?

Hey there!

I will be sending you a private message to further assist you!
This discussion has been closed.