**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

What happens when you have used 100 international calling minutes?

Peter HoPeter Ho Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
What happens when you have used 100 international calling minutes? Does Freedompop cut off international calling, or does it automatically charge your credit card for a paid plan?

Comments

• ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Peter Ho If automatic top-up is enabled and you hit the limit on any FP plan, I would think that the same holds true no matter which. So, if top-up is enabled you should expect a charge of, I believe, $15 USD, and if not, you'd be cut off until the beginning of the next billing cycle (if it is a renewing plan/service). Due to a couple instances of reading people with top-up enabled being cut off instead of charged, I would just suggest that you maybe put enough in for a top up if you start getting really close to using up your 100 minutes. Data is hard to keep track of since there can be up to a 3 hour delay in usage reports, but minutes should be immediately available for you to keep track of via the app or website. Hope this helps.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    The automatic top-up ONLY applies for data overages.
    The international usage "just stops" mid call ? when the minutes run out.
    I have not used up all of mine, so do not know if there is a message like "you have run out of minutes, call terminated" or similar wording. Some other carriers do this.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs