**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM card phone number wrong

ahnanoahnano FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
I have an issue where the SIM card in the Moto G4 (in CDMA mode) phone is wrong and does not match the phone number in the account. This happened when I ported a number to the account.. The new number got ported in, but the old number stayed on the SIM. Apps like LINE uses the SIM number to set up the account so it does not work for me. Is there a way to change the phone number on the SIM to match the account phone number? I've already tried using different phones... None have the option to change the SIM phone number... help!!

Comments

• graylegrayle FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. Is there a way to change the phone number on the SIM to match the account phone number?
  • YUFEN LIYUFEN LI FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same here! Please help us out.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,397 admin
    YUFEN LI said:

Same here! Please help us out.

Hello Yufen, we apologize for the delayed response. Our records show that you were already assisted on this matter by one of our representatives. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
This discussion has been closed.