Unable to activate after Phone RESET

muhammad haqmuhammad haq Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I have done phone resets before but this time over the weekend, when I did the reset, the phone is giving a "freedompop account error" due to a server issue and is telling me to call 888-915-2647. I called that number and it said that it is for paid members only?

Can this issue be troubleshooted?

Answers

• muhammad haqmuhammad haq Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I received an email with different error codes. I am not receiving any of them and i have enough data on my account. My phone was working before the reset. Can someone actually help?
  • ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @muhammad haq If you've reset the phone before ad everything worked, but this time it failed, have you considered maybe it was a bad reset and tried yet again? There is too much info I don't know about your setup to offer any advice. FP device or GSM 3g or GSM LTE sim? Is this a factory reset or the reset FP instructs you to do for their devices? What have you done already? If SIM you need APN & data roaming enabled. If a FP or other CDMA device, maybe a PRL update. It's really hard to answer questions when very little info was provided. Some admins can see what is in your account, others of us, like me, can not. Please help us to help you by providing all the info you can about a problem.