**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Its been 15 days, not receiving the sim card??!!

xin wuxin wu Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
First time user, I activated/paid account online with BYOD on 6/7. But still not getting sim card!! Not sure what I am missing...

Answers

• ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @xin wu Since you have a paid account you may be able to submit a ticket. An admin here (I'm not one) may be able to assist you further. Other options are messaging pages for FreedomPop on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 15 days does seem like too long, so I would suggest you try to follow up and let them know your sales order number, and maybe this is what the tracking number (that led to nowhere for me with my last order) may actually come in handy .. it may be internal when USPS is used. I wish I could help more. Good luck.