**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

no options to Upgrade

Marius PetrucMarius Petruc Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
i am currently on the 1Gb Shared family plan and would like to upgrade. However, when i go to the Plan section of the site, there are no plans available to select. there is a message saying "No Plans Found" . is there a way to upgrade my account? thanks.

Comments

• RickGatorRickGator Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a similar problem. I didn't see a reply to yours. Did you get your problem resolved? If so, how? My problem is that I have "Basic 200" and I want to upgrade to an unlimited talk/text plan but when I click on "Plan" is says "Available Plans: No Plans Found". I've submitted a ticket to FP about this but never get a response. Thanks (to anyone) for any help.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Are you on one of the Sprint cdma phones? If not and your phone is unlocked you will need to order a new sim. Especially for the annual plan special of $49.