**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My phone does not work.

arkiearkie Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I bought the phone from Freedom Pop. My phone number on my Freedom Pop account is 4793106250. When I go to "sim card status" on my phone it shows that the phone number is 4192394883. Does this mean that they put a wrong sim card in the phone?

Answers

• ramdxenramdxen Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @arkie .. the simplest answer is no, it does not indicate a number mismatch. My familiarity is with GSM sims, not CDMA devices (which most FP devices are), so I won't be able to offer much information. I would just say to check whether your phone works on wifi or data, incoming and outgoing, and any instructions included were followed. Carrier reset, apn, roaming, whatever, the paperwork that came with your device should further instruct you. With CDMA devices, update PRL and carrier reset are often helpful, but, again, it's out of my field. If you continue to have issues, please post, preferably in a new thread, everything you know about your setup (except personal private info), like the steps yo have taken, what you have tried, and any error messages you may get.