**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Deactivate/release phone

Merilyn KuoMerilyn Kuo Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
edited June 2017 in Account Help #1
Hi, I want to use my Freedompop phone at other Sprint carrier. Can someone help me to release the phone ?
Thanks.
Merilyn
Tagged:

Answers

• Laura DodsonLaura Dodson Posts: 131FreedomPop Newbie
    Just to let you know it may take awhile. I started the process on the 15th and got a PM this morning but they still haven't released my number. It seems that some have had better success so maybe you will be one of them. :)
  • Joanne RobitailleJoanne Robitaille Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I asked the same thing last week and still haven't seen my post show up here - just testing to see if this one does...
  • sylvantradersylvantrader Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I received my confirmation but no account ID ..Noone will assist on the phone either. Any ideas before I cancel and stop payment?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,101 admin

I received my confirmation but no account ID ..Noone will assist on the phone either. Any ideas before I cancel and stop payment?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the email address assocaited with your FreedomPop account and be sure to include the last four digits of the phone umber so we can take a closer look at it.