**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

request to cancel the account

thanhbui77thanhbui77 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Dear Freedompop support administrator,

I recently purchase simcard, but the simcard did not come to my address since it was activated online. Now I dont wanna use it any more and request to cancel the service, but I can not cancel it online or by phone, the system said it can not find my number . That's make me frustrate of using it.

Please review and help me cancel as this is my confirmation notice

account : [email protected]
phone number : 470 336 2266

thanks

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

Dear Freedompop support administrator,

I recently purchase simcard, but the simcard did not come to my address since it was activated online. Now I dont wanna use it any more and request to cancel the service, but I can not cancel it online or by phone, the system said it can not find my number . That's make me frustrate of using it.

Please review and help me cancel as this is my confirmation notice

account : [email protected]
    phone number : 470 336 2266

thanks

I have gone ahead and cancelled the account per your request. We hope you have a wonderful day!
This discussion has been closed.