**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Updated software & now cannot make calls

Jonny_DJonny_D FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 56
I updated my software to v20.00.842.0605 though since doing so I am unable to make outgoing calls and get the following message that comes through as a text.

There was an error placing the call to XXXXXXXX
Please check the dialed number for errors and try again

I am able to
Receive calls
Send texts
Receive texts - Though only when connected to Wi-Fi though this has been the case since I first signed up to FreedomPop

Anyone else having this problem or knows of a fix?

TIA

JD

Comments

• Jonny_DJonny_D FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 56
    Update

I can now
    Make calls
    Receive calls
    Send texts

Though I am now unable to receive texts even when connected to Wi-Fi
  • Joseph ShumwayJoseph Shumway FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Hi there, My dad bought an HTC DESIRE 510(Sprint) from Freedompop almost a year ago and it is mine now. I've owned it for a few months now. The SIM is also from Freedompop. It wasn't activated because there's no apn settings under mobile data. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Jonny_DJonny_D FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 56
    Update

I performed a factory reset and this resolved the problem of only being able to receive texts over WiFi and I am now receiving texts over the data connection