Premium voice shows active but never connects a call

josh jamesjosh james Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have premium active on my device(it says that on the app) , but when the call goes premium, it always gives a voice message that the call cannot be completed as dialed. The number is good.I can call it on google voice and goes right through. I also can make calls on wifi, so it seems to be restricted to just premium voice service. can someone fix this? I have already did a soft reset and uninstalled/reinstalled the freedompop app.

Comments

• Ronald CasteelRonald Casteel Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    same here,it seems it is the latest update that is the problem,only solution I have found is to uninstall the update and it works as it should.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If you are connected to WiFi Premium Voice will not work.
  • YashvenderYashvender Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. Premium voice comes into play only if there is no data connectivity. So I turn off my cellular data and Wifi. Then try to dial out and get the same message "The call could not be completed as dialed, please check the number and try again". This is on CDMA based Sprint network. I have already tried resetting the network using ##72786# several times but to no avail. Rebooted the phone several times, no go.

Any suggestions please...
  • josh jamesjosh james Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    This works fine on wifi. It's when wifi is not connected that premium voice is supposed to work. It shows premium phone and attempts the call exactly as #Yashvender describes.
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I have found you must enable Premium voice in your account settings when away from WiFi. When using WiFi it must be disabled for calls. Premium voice is designed to work in weak signal areas.