**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't Call out after after installing new messaging app

Joseph L  GrilloJoseph L Grillo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
I installed the new message app and it was working fine until 7/6 and now I can't call out on my phone. I get the premium voice thing and I don't have that service, or the screen will go black or nothing will happen and then it will say that the messaging app is not responding do you want to stop it. I can call using the message app with wifi, but not the mobile data. I can text, surf the internet, get my emails and google play store on the mobile data or wifi.

Another thing is that on the freedompop config it asks for my email address with the account. I enter it and its says that there is an server error and to try again later or call tech support.

Please someone help me to resolve this issue as this is my only phone and I need it to work as a phone should work.
Thank you.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,709 admin

I installed the new message app and it was working fine until 7/6 and now I can't call out on my phone. I get the premium voice thing and I don't have that service, or the screen will go black or nothing will happen and then it will say that the messaging app is not responding do you want to stop it. I can call using the message app with wifi, but not the mobile data. I can text, surf the internet, get my emails and google play store on the mobile data or wifi.

Another thing is that on the freedompop config it asks for my email address with the account. I enter it and its says that there is an server error and to try again later or call tech support.

Please someone help me to resolve this issue as this is my only phone and I need it to work as a phone should work.
    Thank you.

We are sorry to hear about the issue with outgoing calls. Our records show that after all troubleshooting steps, this matter was escalated to our development team and we are waiting on an update from them.
  • Thomas GunnThomas Gunn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 19
    Have you found a solution? I have similar issue lately. Says Messaging not responding then I get a recording of Account not authorized to call this number