**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Family Plan issues

ddr1958ddr1958 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Issue:
On my family plan they have a phone that is broken. I requested that be removed because I ordered another phone. That phone was placed outside the family plan instead of the slot of the broken phone I asked to be removed. I have called three times trying to get this fixed. It seems the support does not understand how to accomplish this.
Perhaps someone has a solution?
All I am asking is the new phone replacing the damaged .phone.
Thanks for any help.
DDR

Answers

• Samantha SteinbeckSamantha Steinbeck Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    We have a family plan and are receiving copies of each other's text messages. How is this fixed? This is not acceptable at all, in my opinion. Is anyone else having this issue? Was it resolved? I am awaiting a reply from customer service, as well.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,235FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Karina @MaríaM_ @AlejandraG @CarlosG is Samantha's issue a fixable one ? By user ? or only by FreedomPop ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • We have a family plan and are receiving copies of each other's text messages. How is this fixed? This is not acceptable at all, in my opinion. Is anyone else having this issue? Was it resolved? I am awaiting a reply from customer service, as well.

I have replied on another thread that you created!
This discussion has been closed.