**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unlocking my phone

KleteKlete Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I'm trying to bring my own device. I got an unlock code from my service provider but it is a domestic unlock code and they will not tell me how to use it, only that another carrier needs it to unlock it. It is a Virgin Mobile phone. Samsung galaxy S5, Model SM-G900P. Can anyone tell me how to make use of the code and get it fully unlocked?

Comments

• Elham SaghebElham Sagheb Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to unlock my phone after more than one year on freedom. I am going to use it on at&t. Would you please help me on that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Klete said:

I'm trying to bring my own device. I got an unlock code from my service provider but it is a domestic unlock code and they will not tell me how to use it, only that another carrier needs it to unlock it. It is a Virgin Mobile phone. Samsung galaxy S5, Model SM-G900P. Can anyone tell me how to make use of the code and get it fully unlocked?

Unfortunately we do not unlock phones, we only release them when they are in our data base.

I would like to unlock my phone after more than one year on freedom. I am going to use it on at&t. Would you please help me on that?

The Device that you wish to unlock is your Kyocera?