**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No Network Access in Manchester United Kingdom

senna60_94senna60_94 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
I have three globalsims and currently none of them work here in the UK, the phone just shows emergency calls only and i tried manually selecting network to freedompop but it would not allow me to connect to them. The sims were working fine only yesterday when i left home, with plenty of allowance remaining. pls investigate.

Comments

• Norm LangNorm Lang FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I had the same problem as well. I just returned from touring Wales for 2 weeks, flying home out of Manchester. The Global SIM card worked fine while in the U.S., but I could onpy use the phone while using the WiFi at the hotel(s). Without WiFi, the phone displayed "no network - connect to WiFi", or something similar. I re-checked that the APN was set to "freedompop.foggmobile.com", and data roaming was on. I was surprised that the phone wouldn't make calls, even the the signal strength "bars" were 4-5 strong. Any further tips would be appreciated!! (I've already read pretty much everything on this forum, so I don't know what else to try).

Thanks