My service is out again

Dolores GlennDolores Glenn Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My service had not been working for over a week. I was finally able to speak to a tech support rep two days ago who updated the MAC ID and my service was restored. Now, two days later, I do not have a signal again. I would like to receive a permanent solution to this problem.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Dolores Glenn‌ - I apologize for the inconvenience, I have refreshed your account and everything should be working properly now.
  • chutchins33chutchins33 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am new to freedompop. I received my hub burst device around the 7th of this month and I don't have internet already, can't get through to anyone on the phone. What is going on, I told the rep when I ordered it how many devices I had in the home that would use the internet and he said that is should be more than enough. Someone please help, getting disappointed in my decision to use this company!
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @chutchins33‌ What symptoms are you experiencing? Do you have 4G in your area? Is your device up and running? Can devices connect to your Hub? What do you see when you're trying to access the Internet?
This discussion has been closed.