Freedompop Software conflicting w/ Bluetooth hands free sending & receiving phone calls

Jeanne OsterJeanne Oster Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Freedompop software is not letting my bluetooth hands free car make calls out or receive calls. The phone is paired correctly to the car. The bluetooth will stream music and respond to voice speed dial request. When the car dials the phone, the phone will ring the number once or twice & then hang up as far as the car is concerned. The phone continues to dial, when the person on the other end answers, they can not hear me until I turn off the Bluetooth.. I tried using my phone in safe mood and the bluetooth did ring the number but a message said that I was not authorized to make a phone call. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.4.2. My car is a Honda CRV that says it is compatible w/ my phone. What do I do to enable my phone to make & receive calls thru Bluetooth?

Comments

• Jeanne OsterJeanne Oster Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Freedompop support answered that sending & receiving phone calls thru Bluetooth is not an available option at this time.
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.