**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

What happens to unused top-up charge of $15?

zahnazahna Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. In May I came within 100MB of my plan and was charged a top-up of $15. I never went over my data limit. 30 days later the top-up "expired" and I show a $0.00 credit balance. I don't see any refund of $15 in my paypal account. What happened to that $15?

Best Answer

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    #2 Accepted Answer
    zahna said:

Hi. In May I came within 100MB of my plan and was charged a top-up of $15. I never went over my data limit. 30 days later the top-up "expired" and I show a $0.00 credit balance. I don't see any refund of $15 in my paypal account. What happened to that $15?

It expired but you can reactivate it on your end! Not to worry, you can reactivate expired credit from the Billing Overview section, of your FreedomPop account. Log in at FreedomPop.com and click on Billing> Billing Overview. Then click on the Credit Balance tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Under See More Transactions, is the option: "You have expired credit. Click here to Reactivate.

Answers

• ngocusava1ngocusava1 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    What that mean
    I need to pay another $15 again or what?
  • What that mean
    I need to pay another $15 again or what?

No need to pay another $15, those steps are to reactivate your credit that had expired. It will not charge you again! Please follow the steps to reactivate it!
  • KRMKRM Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    The steps to reactivate expired credits don't work. Today is Feb 27,2019.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,328 admin
    KRM said:

The steps to reactivate expired credits don't work. Today is Feb 27,2019.

Please confirm the last four digits of this device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.