Unfortunately the Camera has stopped.

Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Day 2 of new Samsung Victory LTE 4G the camera stops working with the message Unfortunately, Camera has stopped. Is it a firmware problem? If so how do I update? I tried clearing cache and force stop. Also reboot, take the battery out. No luck. Anyone know the answer?

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Tobias Sinclair‌ pleas pm @Taylor‌ for assistance. Or you can reach out to one of our FreedomPop Pros that can tell found answering questions on our various threads. Ali, Brian, Adolfo and so on
  • Lman BizLman Biz Posts: 138FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @Tobias "Some" Samsung phones are experiencing Camera stoppage issues. I just sent Samsung a 2 month old S4 back to them to fix it, since nothing seemed to help. I just found this fix today, and would have tried it if I still had the phone. ;-) My suggestion is to try the link suggestions, and if that doesn't work, find out if your phone is still under Samsung warranty, which is one year, and if it is, send it back to them. They will fix it for you. Here is the link:

http://www.androidpit.com/how-to-fix-camera-failed-problem-on-samsung-galaxy-s4

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tobias Sinclair‌ Try force closing and restarting and reinstalling the app itself.
This discussion has been closed.