Where is order confirmation email?

sainivikas_hotmailsainivikas_hotmail Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered freedom spot photon two weeks ago and never received the password for my account to check details of my order or any tracking. My id is sainivikas_AT_hotmail.com. Credit card shows the authorization charges.

Thanks,
VS

Comments

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @sainivikas_hotmail‌ that is something you set up when you go to your account page which you pick the password for. have you checked the email address you used to set up your account with?
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    There is back order that may cause delay on the order, believe you get your Photon. When was little over 30 days when I got my. @M.A. ll Lopez give infor on your e-mail to look for it.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • @sainivikas_hotmail‌ - Can you please PM your account email, the one your provided does not match any of our records.
  • sainivikas_hotmailsainivikas_hotmail Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Darla_A‌ I have PM my account email and MAC ID of my photos to you. Please check and send me the way to access online account for the same.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.