**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not staying connected to WiFi at home.

BreygonBreygon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
Recently, my Kyocera Hydro Icon phone is not staying connected to WiFi. I can get it to login, get an IP address and then it almost immediately goes to "Disabled." Turning WiFi on and off does the same thing: Authenticates, Gets IP Address, Connects then disconnects. I sometimes after attempting to connect a dozen times or more can get it to stay up for a couple of minutes.

I have tried all the suggestions in the FAQ to no Avail.

I have not been able to receive calls while connected to WiFi for sometime, (at least I was able to pick up any calls that went to voicemail,) and cell service where I am is virtually nonexistent. The only way I can make calls out is via WiFi. Now I can't even do that.

The problem is not with the WiFi. I have a notebook, Roku Stick, a Fire Tablet and an old ASUS tablet that are connecting just fine. (I also made sure that the router was not set to only connect specific MAC addresses.)

Comments

• edmond yiuedmond yiu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
    I have the same problem
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,535 admin

I have the same problem

Hello Edmond! Let us see how we can help. Can you please confirm your device's MEID number to be able to check on the account?
  • edmond yiuedmond yiu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 17
    is it safe to post it here? I have MEID HEX and MEID DEC, which one do you want?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 320 admin

is it safe to post it here? I have MEID HEX and MEID DEC, which one do you want?

Hello Edomnd,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.