**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

923-0 TXT Error

As, I am new to this, just activated my service... I have received a TXT saying "You are not allowed to send TXT MSG 2120". What that means!?

Comments

• limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 674 ✭✭✭
  • Marius  BarbuMarius Barbu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Thanks Limey,

Luckily, the app it is working after two days of waiting....receiving TXT in a banner not being able to read it.
    After uninstall, new installation and dialing ##786#....

Found some other directions from the second link if this will help others ...

"Select the "Reset" button and then enter your MSL code: 118102

Press Menu button and then hit the "Reset" button and your phone will restart.

Once the phone has restarted it may enter hands free activation. If this does not happen, then you can do so by updating your phone's PRL and Profile manually. This can be done by going to Settings > Phone/ System updates > Update PRL and then repeat for update Profile."