**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Receiving incoming calls only when app is active (registered) - Global SIM

HelloGHelloG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
iPhone 6S with Global SIM (Basic Plan) and Calling & Text app v5.0 #185-64

Unless the app is running in the foreground, incoming calls do not ring. If the app is in the foreground, but the phone is locked, incoming calls do not ring.

It seems like the app does not stay registered to the service. Is there a setting, that I'm not aware of, that needs to be configured to receive calls even when the app isn't running?

Thanks!

Answers

• zlwzlw FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    same problem, Iphone 6 Plus.
  • Karen FinkleKaren Finkle FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I have an iphone 6s plus with LTE sim, and unless I'm actually on the app itself, my incoming calls will come in and I can answer them, they can hear me say hello, but somehow it disconnects, even though it looks like we're both still connected.

And the Answer button is Blue, not Green. Is that because it's FP service?

I found a on/off button for "Active Logging" and "Safe-Mode Logging" under Settings > FP ? I tried them but it didn't change anything.
  • Holly de KlerkHolly de Klerk FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I too am having the same issue. Unless app is running I am unable to receive phone calls. How do I receive calls when app is not running or when phone is on standby?
  • Daniel  WilsonDaniel Wilson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    What is active logging and safe mode logging?