**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Attempting HD

Michael SnyderMichael Snyder Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I couldn't find a relevant string to my problem in the community so I'm starting a new discussion.

I have two Huawei phones and on Samsung S5 I bought from FreedomPop. My family has been enjoying these phone for a week now but today while we were traveling around the two Huawei phone displayed a message in the notification area at the top of the screen (where the signal strength meter should be) "Attempting HD". While this massage was being displayed neither phone could send or receive calls. My Samsung phone was unaffected and didn't display this message.

Once I got home I made several attempts on-line to see what this message meant AND to find a solution and maybe a way to prevent it from happening in the future. My searches were unsuccessful so I've come here to see if this has happened to anyone else. Ultimately, I to resolve this problem problem by sinking the account data in the messaging app but I still don't know what the message means or if I've used the correct method to fix this issue.

Thanks
Michael

Comments

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Just a stab in the dark (since none of my phones are recent enough to support Sprint's HD Voice), but do you have Premium Voice available/enabled on your account? If yes, try disabling it from the FP Messaging app's settings menu on one of the Huawei phones & see if the issue goes away on that phone.